Come sing, dance, play, and learn with us!
Music Together is Red Cloud's baby/toddler music class. We meet Saturday mornings at 9am.
45 minutes of laughter, singing, instruments, and connecting with family and friends. In this class, we use music to:
- create strong bonds between children and their caregivers
- facilitate physical, cognitive, and emotional development
- make beautiful music together
- have fun, be silly, and let our hair down
- show our children that music-making is an experience for all people, regardless of age or ability.
SIGN UP FOR SUMMER MUSIC TOGETHER
Saturdays 9:00 - 10:00am, July 7 - August 25
Number of Classes: Choose between the full 8-week class or a 5-pack to attend any 5 classes of the 8 weeks that fits your family’s busy summer schedule.
Tuition: 8 classes/$207 -or- 5 classes/$142.50. All-inclusive tuition includes registration fee, digital and physical take-home songs and materials, and weekly class. Additional Child is only $10/class.
Summer 2018 Song Collection: Twirl with the Merry-Go-Round, circle up with the Old Brass Wagon, pop out with Jack-in-the-Box, romp with Two Little Kitty Cats, or groove with the animals in the land Down Under! Our Summer Songs collection will take you to magical musical places!
Learn more about the Music Together Philosophy here and watch the video below to see what parents have to say!