Welcome to Red Cloud Studio Where...
Everyone is musical.
Music is more than just music.
You leave with more joy and confidence than when you walked in.
Hi, I'm Molly! I never planned to become a musician or a teacher... but after a winding road full of musical experiences (everything from singing background vocals for grammy winners to planning elementary school concerts) - I was pulled towards this work in a way that wouldn't let me go. After learning music in many different settings and using my background in psychology to guide my study of teaching, I opened Red Cloud Studio to be the kind of place I thought was missing from conventional options. They say you grow up to be an expert in the things you wish you would've known sooner. So this is it! A place where students have freedom to be themselves, develop in the musical styles/skills they love, and learn to truly enjoy the process.
Scroll down to meet our team of Star teachers.
They are full of heart and soul and incredibly dedicated to their students! We're all here to help you become better piano players and singers. We're not just telling you what to do, we're giving you everything you need to think and perform like a musician. Our hope is that you'll find your voice and transform into the most creative, confident version of yourself!
We are so happy you're here! If you have questions, please let me know!
-Molly Lehr, owner and teacher email@example.com
- Studied Vocal Performance and Arranging at Berklee College of Music
- Somatic Voicework™ Level III certified
- B.A. in Psychology
- 4 years as general music classroom teacher
- Performs regularly as singer, songwriter, background vocalist
Piano Teacher (kids)
- B.M. in Music Therapy from Berklee College of Music
- Works with children in a hospital setting using music for comfort and healing
- Experienced teacher of kids/teens in private lessons, including kids with disabilities.
- Plays (and teaches) guitar and ukulele. Inquire if you're interested in guitar.
Piano Teacher (adults and kids)
- 6 years music teaching experience with adults and children
- Performs as a keyboardist & vocalist
- Experience in jazz ensembles, folk, rock, blues, R&B, and hip hop groups
- Performed at Millennium Park in Bridges to the Blues Showcase in 2017
- Teaches STEM and studies engineering
Rachel Sarah Thomas
Music Together Teacher (early childhood music class)
- Studied Classical Voice at University of Michigan
- Shifted from classical styles to contemporary styles (pop, rock, musical theater, etc.)
- Performs as a singer and songwriter
- Works as voiceover artist and songwriter